Found Sound Song

This song was interesting as I went into creating it with no ideas or thoughts. I ended up taking my classmate Mariana’s sound titled Blizz. I then selected an 8 bar section of the wind going up in down in an almost riser fashion. After that I ran a Flanger on it to increase the rising sound. After that I modulated the sound using a plugin called LFOTool to make it modulate to the eighth note. After that I started with the piano sound in MIDI using Kontakt followed by the harpsichord sound using the synthesizer Rapid by Parawave. Once the melody lines were down I spent an hour vocal chopping this one sample. After that I went into making the electro house basses and eventually the hybrid trap section.

Overall it took about 5 hours.

Still have no idea how to mix correctly though.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s